Time For A Tree Change! Nestled on a large block of approx 1700m2 is this homely characterful family home. Improved by the current owners it also has the huge benefit of a large attractive heated swimming pool and multiple entertainment areas for those who love to entertain outdoors. A big shed, currently fitted out with semi commercial gym equipment and the other half as storage with wood heater. A separate office/bonus room is located at the side of the home.
For those buyers who have multiple vehicles you can drive straight through to the rear of the block to park your caravan, bikes, ute and trailer securely and safely in the separate (6m x 3m) undercover boat or caravan shed.
With nothing to do the lucky new owners can walk straight in and enjoy the summer!
What we LOVE about this Property:
- THREE beds/TWO bathrooms
- ADDITIONAL bonus room/office outside (6.4m x 2.2m approx)
- Master with Ensuite and WIR
- 2 further bedrooms with BIR & new carpets
- Lounge with polished floorboards and cathedral ceilings, brick fire place
& beautiful wood heater
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry, dining, meals area light filled and plenty of space
- Full family bathroom with bath & shower
- Separate power room
- Heating & Cooling (combination of Reverse Cycle Split Systems, Wood Heater, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners)
- NEW Solar Heated Swimming pool 8 x 4 fully landscaped and fenced with
changing room & outside power points
- Outdoor shower and 17.5KW heat inverter (Powered by the solar panels) Bills
come to about $30 a week in summer
- Multiple entertainment areas
- Hidden to the rear of the block is a LARGE SHED 9 x 6 with wood heater
reached via a long driveway through the main carport
- Additional boat/trailer shed 3 x 6 with extra driveway storage and side under
- Oversized carport with gate for side entry and access
- Wood Shed & chook run
- For the kids, cubby house, pirate ship/sand pit
- Solar Panels 5.5 KW
- Instant Hot water Gas 2 years old
Walking distance to all Riddells Creek's amenities including train station (50 mins to the CBD) shops, schools, restaurants, cafes, chemist & post office.
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY
Bookings being taken for Saturday, limited places, ensure you book NOW!
**WATCH OUR 3D Walk Through Video**
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport